Thursday, August 2, 2012

If I Were Made of Money

Lately, I've been daydreaming about clothes. I don't know if it's due to an extended amount of time spent on the Women's Fashion category on Pinterest or if it's because I haven't been on a real shopping spree in over a year, but I've found myself planning out my fantasy wardrobe on more than one occasion in the last couple of weeks. Seriously, I'll be doing the dishes and making lists of the clothes I want for school this year. And I keep telling myself that I'll buy a couple of those items with my "next paycheck." But, lately, they've been cutting my hours at work (probably because I'm leaving in a couple weeks) and I still have to buy books for the semester. So I'm not going to be shopping any time soon. Which I'm okay with. Really, I am.

But, since we all know that's not true, I'm going to share my dream back to school shopping list here, that way I can reference it when I have money...in, like, December. :)

Target Pink Cap-Toe Flat
                                                 
Target Long Sleeved Chambray Shirt
                                        

Forever 21 Paneled Knee Length Skirt
                                       
Target One-Shouldered Maxi

                                  
Forever 21 Cascading Ruffle Blouse
                                                     
H&M Cropped Biker Jacket
Forever 21 Lace Up Booties
                                             
Topshop Fold Over Maxi Skirt
TOMS Ballet Flats
Victoria's Secret Multi-Way Tunic Sweater
Victoria's Secret Red Pencil Skirt
                                                                                       

Alloy Stretch Twill Skinny 

No comments:

Post a Comment