Monday, August 6, 2012

Wishlist II

My dearest love took me shopping today. It wasn't a big trip, just a quick visit to VS and Forever 21, but it put my daydreaming about new clothes into hyperdrive. In an (ill-fated, I fear) attempt to get those pretty things out of my head, I give you my Back to School Wishlist II:

Victoria's Secret Double-Slit Maxi Skirt
                                               
Forever 21 Polka Dot Bodycon Skirt
Forever 21 Linen-Blend Paperbag Pants
Old Navy Jade Boatneck Sweater
                                      

Victoria's Secret Ruched Maxi Skirt 

                                               
I'm pretty much in love with all of the above, especially after seeing them in the stores. However, I am also in LOVE with the dress I got today at Forever 21. I can't decide if it's because it's absolutely adorable or if it's because it's the first new piece of clothing I've gotten since last year.

I couldn't find the picture online, but it's very similar to this. 

Here's to hoping that your back to school shopping is going better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment