Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fresh Start

So, I've graduated college. I've moved myself to a city two and a half hours from where I've lived my entire life. My wedding's been postponed until next year.

I'm jobless and realizing that I can't just find a job as easily as I used to be able to. I have to figure out what I want to do with my life. I'm trying to start eating right, not just healthy, but good for my body and syncing my actions with my body's cycles.

Oh yeah, this is great fun.

I'm not complaining, really, I'm not. I love the idea of being able to start over and finally begin a life that's completely mine, right down to the food I eat.

But I'm scared too. I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm not going back to school in the fall. And what if I choose the wrong job? What if I end up stuck somewhere that makes me miserable? Worse yet, what if I don't get a job and I can't afford to live in this bright, shiny, new place and eat my bright, shiny, new food and plan the wedding that I wanted because I have no way to finance it?

It's problematic. It's kind of making me panic a little. I thought I'd be more prepared for this, but I'm really not. And I don't know what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment