Thursday, May 24, 2012

More Decoupage!

     Well, I got the job at the step down from where I want to be restaurant. While I'm not excited about the job itself, it will be nice to be able to have a paycheck. And then I will be able to pay of the credit card and then be able to finally go shopping in downtown Denver. I swear, I could forgo eating for a month if I could afford to buy things from 16th street...Sigh. In any case, I feel like now that I've accepted a job, I'll get interviews for every place I've wanted to work. Hopefully it'll happen BEFORE my first day.

     Anyway, whilst I'm waiting for a job I most likely won't get, I'll tell you about my bookcase. I inherited/stole this nasty old bookcase from my parent's when I went to school last year. While I was at school, I didn't mind it, because my whole dorm room was pretty much hideous.

I'm pretty much in love with it.
     When I got that thing to Golden, though, I realized just how icky and plain it was (plus, I still had some Modge Podge left from my helmet) and decided to do something about it. A close by library had magazine's on sale for 25 cents, so I bought a Vogue  and a Harper's Bazaar and went to town on the bookcase. Now, it's pretty enough for me to want to take to my apartment next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment